Working with PLS
How to make the most of collective licensing through us
Everyone who signs up to PLS receives access to PLS Account Manager, a free, simple and accessible service that offers everything you need to make the most of collective licensing. You can use PLS Account Manager to:
- Control your settings and the titles you wish to license
- Analyse your licensing revenue via simple and intuitive reports.
- Get unique insight into secondary reuse in UK education sectors through our usage dashboards.
- Add new titles to your account via automated feeds
- Set pricing for pay-per-use licences
- Discover new licensing opportunities and opt in to them if you wish
- Learn about new PLS services
- Receive alerts when action is needed to update your settings
More ways to work with us
If you need support with collective licensing and your relationship with PLS, there are several ways to learn more.
- Introductions to collective licensing. We know that collective licensing can be a confusing subject for newcomers, so we run regular friendly and accessible introductory seminars. Our team will introduce the subject, explain how PLS can help you and answer any questions you have. Register your interest by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Virtual account review. We offer 1-to-1 account reviews on request, delivered virtually with one of our experienced team. They will provide an overview of how collective licensing works, review your account with you and answer any other questions you have. To book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book Fairs. We attend the London and Frankfurt Book Fairs each year. They are a great opportunity to meet the PLS team and discuss your account or how we can help you. Call by our stands or email us to book an appointment in advance. We also offer virtual meetings around the time of Book Fairs for those not attending in person.
- Rights & Licensing Hub. For accessible and jargon-free introductions to many aspects of copyright, rights and licensing, visit PLS’ Rights & Licensing Hub.
- Social media. Follow PLS on Twitter and LinkedIn to follow the latest news and licensing opportunities.
The PLS team are always happy to answer any queries you have about collective licensing and our services. Drop us a line and we’ll be in touch.