Date: Wednesday 1st July 2015
Venue: Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly
Time: 2:00pm for a 2:30pm start; ending with a drinks reception at 5:30pm
This year's Charles Clark Memorial Lecture, held at London Book Fair, welcomed a record attendance of over 180 people to Shira Perlmutter's lecture.
- Generating an increasingly important revenue stream
- Enabling seamless copyright compliance for licensees
- Strengthening and promoting copyright awareness
This Code of Conduct sets out the service levels Publishers can expect of the Publishers Licensing Society (PLS) in acting on their behalf in administering voluntary collective licensing of their published material.
- Copyright Hub: programme moves into year 2
- Latest copyright news
- Q&A: 5 minutes with deputy CEO Jonathan Griffin
- Would you like help managing permissions? We introduce our new service PLSclear
- Access to Research: A couple of months in, where are we now?
- Copyright update: Extended Collective Licensing; Orphan Works and more
Date: Wednesday 7th May 2014
Following a successful technical trial, the Access to Research initiative officially launched as a two year pilot on Monday 3rd February.